Where is good for frames?
I've listed below 8 places I'd recommend:
1. Nielsen - my personal favourite, a really sturdy and quality purchase. I like the pearl matt. You can buy your A4 and A3 prints framed from us and these are the ones we use.
3. John Lewis - the 'House' range is good if, like me, you love contemporary, clean lines
5. TK Maxx - always good for a rummage around!
6. H&M Home - great for a wooden frame.
7. IKEA - we like the Lomviken, it is very lightweight.
8. Your local framers if you want to support independent!
We use Nielsen or the IKEA Lomviken in our product photos. It's always worth double checking measurements on each frame and most places also show measurements with and without mount, depending on the kind of look you want to go for.