Keep on (red/pink) unframed print
- Gallery quality fine art giclée print.
- Smooth matt heavyweight art paper
A favourite saying of Gayle's Dad, passed on to him by his own Dad.
Style up your walls and motivate yourself with this minimal typographic art print.
THANKS TO YOU, IN APRIL 2020, VIA THE PROFITS OF THESE PRINTS, WE DONATED £2,320 TO NHS CHARITIES TOGETHER!
- Gallery quality fine art giclée print
- 12 colour fade-resistant water based inks
- Smooth matt heavyweight (230gsm) PVC free, recyclable art paper
- Choose your own colours to match any room (+£5.00)
- Available in sizes to suit any space
- Sturdy aluminium construction with fixings ready to hang
- Extra strong corner connections for perfect joints
- Profile - 7.8mm width / 26mm depth.
- 1.5mm acrylic glazed
- Lightweight aluminium construction with fixings ready to hang
- Profile - 9mm width / 19mm depth
- 1.2mm acrylic glazed
This is my mantra, it’s the first thing I see when I wake up. It’s after the song by First Aid Kit. I am a cancer fighter.
Love the red and pink on this one. Great present for a friend as a New Year gift. I have a few of Gayle’s prints on my wall now. I love the style of them. I’m also from Worthing. ❤️
Love it! Simple, clean and will go great with other prints I’ve got once I’ve decided which wall to put them on! 😊
Fantastic quality, amazing service. Happy to support this phenomenal independent business. Big up Worthing independents!
Another great print for my wall. This one looks brilliant with the others. Will be back for more.